Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates for the Lendlease Bradfield Urbanisation Scholarship Program in the University of Sydney in Australia.
The Lendlease Bradfield Urbanisation Scholarship was generously donated by Lendlease and established in honour of John Bradfield who played a monumental part in shaping Sydney. The Scholarship aims to develop the potential of students and nurture Sydney visionaries who aspire to shape the city’s future.
The Scholarship is valued at $10,000 per annum and is tenable for the full-time duration of the recipient’s undergraduate program including combined degree programs.The Scholarship annual value will be paid in two equal instalments after the census date of each semester.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in the field available at the following faculties:
- Faculty of Arts and Social Sciences,
- Faculty of Engineering and Information Technologies,
- Sydney School of Architecture, Design and Planning, and
- University of Sydney Business School.
Place of Study
At the University of Sydney in Australia.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be undertaking studies within one of the above-listed faculties/University schools and interested in issues related to urbanism including without limitation, urban development, urban planning, urban design, project finance, project and/or facilities management and engineering.
- Students must also have a Weighted Annual Mark (WAM) of 65. SAM for first-year students – full-time.
- Applicants cannot have studied more than 96 credit points in their degree program (including degree combined programs).
- Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
There is no nationality restriction.
Application can be submitted online through the link below.
5 August 2018.