Applications are now open from Kelsey’s Law Scholarship Program In United State for the exclusively intended to 11th and 12th-grade student from public or private Michigan high school.
Kelsey Raffaele, 17, of Sault Ste. Marie, tragically died in a cell phone-related automobile crash in 2010. This scholarship has been created in her honor to inspire change in teens who drive distracted and help prevent car accidents.
In October, $5,000 worth of scholarships will be awarded to Michigan students. Applicants are asked to submit a persuasive message that shows how you would convince young drivers to reduce distractions while driving. Messages may be in the form of a video, graphic or Tweet that resonates with teens and influences their driving behavior.
– Overall Best Submission: $2,000
– Best Video Submission: $1,500
– Best Graphic Submission: $1,000
– Best Tweet Submission: $500
Level and Area of Studies
High school level in any field.
Place of Study
At Michigan high school in USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Open to 11th and 12th grade students (Class of 2018 and 2019) attending any public or private Michigan high school (finalists will be required to provide proof of enrollment with a student I.D. or transcript).
- Applicant must be a Michigan resident with a valid Michigan driver’s license.
- If under the age of 18 by October 1, 2018, a parental consent form must be signed by a parent or guardian if you are selected as a finalist.
Only the U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Please apply this Kelsey’s Law Scholarship Program through the link below.
31 August 2018.