Applications are now open for the Daphne Jackson Trust Research Fellowship Program in the United Kingdom. Eligible candidates are welcome to apply.
The winning fellows will receive benefits as follow:
- Salaries: Fellows’ salaries are paid by the sponsor and are usually on the relevant pay scale for postdoctoral research assistants as set out in the HE framework agreement.
- Bench Fees: Any bench fees are paid by the host institution. The host institution also provides appropriate space, equipment and supervision for the Fellow to carry out her/his research.
- Consumables: The cost of consumables can vary dramatically depending on the type of research being undertaken. In most cases the host institution will cover consumables, but in some cases these costs are met by the sponsoring organisation.
Level and Area of Studies
Postdoctoral research in engineering field.
Place of Study
In the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
Daphne Jackson Fellowships are available to women and men who:
- have had a career break of two or more years, taken for family, caring or health reasons
- have at least 3 years research experience and/or a PhD
- wish to return to a research-based career
International students are welcome to apply.
The detail guideline can be seen at the link below.