Applications are duly expected from suitable candidates for the Annual BankMobile Financial Literacy Scholarship Program In United State.
BankMobile, a division of Customers Bank, is pleased to announce that we are currently offering for undergraduate or graduate students the annual BankMobile Financial Literacy Scholarship. This $1,500 scholarship is open to college and graduate students of all majors at accredited institutions. The scholarship will be awarded to one student.
The winning student will receive benefit of $1,500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in all subjects.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
All applicants for the Scholarship must meet the following criteria:
- You must be a citizen of the United States.
- You must demonstrate plans to enroll for full-time admission‚ or have proof of current full-time enrollment, at an accredited institution. If you have not yet received your acceptance into college or graduate school‚ you may still apply‚ but the scholarship will not be released without proof of acceptance and enrollment.
- Your GPA must meet a minimum score of 3.0.
Only the U.S. citizens are invited to apply.
The application package must be consisting the materials as follow:
- A completed Scholarship Application .
- An essay (maximum 650 words) on the importance of financial literacy in their lives and career. Special consideration will be given towards those who are demonstrating an active role in promoting financial literacy within their community.
- A valid, official transcript (high school or college) reflecting current academic standing, including a GPA of at least 3.0, and proof of acceptance and/or full-time enrollment at an accredited institution of higher education.
July 19 each year.