The Shelving Business Scholarship Program In United State Of America is currently open. Shelving.com is currently accepting applications for 2017 Scholarship Program.
Shelving, Inc. offers the 2016 Business Scholarship to currently enrolled college students participating in an educational program relating to the fields of retail management, supply chain management, or similar studies.
With a grand prize of $1,500, the first runner up receiving $1,000, and the second runner up receiving $500, the Business Process Management Scholarship will be accepting applications from current students attending an accredited university in the United States.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in the field that related to retail management, supply chain management, or similar studies.
Place of Study
At an accredited university in U.S.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicant must be either a current student at an accredited college or university within the U.S. or at an accredited undergraduate university planning to attend business school
- Applicants must have a minimum 2.8 GPA
- Applicants must submit a copy of their transcript and essay
The U.S. citizens are welcome to apply.
Any student interested in participating is asked to submit a copy of their current transcript as well as an answer to one of the questions provided. Applicants will be judged on their academic merits as well as the content of the application essay they provide. Please choose one of the following questions and submit an essay in 1,000 words or less:
- What inspired you to take a business/industry-related course of study?
- What do you think will be the greatest challenges or biggest innovations facing American business in the near future?
29 July 2018.