Applications are open for the Golden Financial Services Scholarship Program in the United States Of America (USA).
The Golden Financial Services scholarship program is designed to make college more affordable for students. Wisconsin Hope Lab recently conducted the largest national college survey that illustrated over 36% of students were food insecure (not enough money to eat). Without scholarships in place, some of these students won’t graduate.
Golden Financial Services will award two scholarships of $1,000 each to the winning candidates.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any discipline.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- High school seniors with a GPA of 3.2 or greater (requirement, school must be in the United States)
- College students already enrolled in an accredited 4-year university or college (requirement, college must be in the United States)
Only the United States citizens may apply this scholarship.
To apply, please make sure to follow the instruction below:
- Write an essay that is at least 750 words that provides a unique solution to the following problem:In the United States, there is $15+ billion in delinquent credit card debt (people who are more than 90-days behind on credit card payments) — besides restricting the act of lending, what are viable options for solving this problem?
- Your proposed solution can be in the form of an online infographic video, or inside of an essay (if an essay, must be at least 750 words)
- Please Include; a Cover Letter illustrating your full name, college or high school, college year, graduating year and intended major. In your cover letter, explain how you plan to use the scholarship and why we should select your application
- Submit your complete application packet to email@example.com
July 16th, 2018 and December 30th, 2018.