Applications are duly expected from suitable students from all over the world for the Goethe Goes Global Scholarships program in Germany.
The Goethe Goes Global scholarships for master’s programmes is a groundbreaking project, and unique in the academic landscape of Germany. The purpose of the scholarship is to foster your academic career and support you during your master’s studies.
Each of the winners of this oethe Goes Global Scholarships will receive benefits as follow:
- A monthly scholarship amount of 1,000€ for the standard period of a master’s programme at Goethe-University (generally 2 years)
- Support and orientation from an experienced master’s student buddy during your studies
- Access to seminars focusing on professional skills at our Graduate Academy (GRADE), normally open only to PhD students and postdocs
- Access to an innovative research environment and networks that connect you with fellow scholarship holders and other advanced researchers
- Career support through Goethe University’s Research Support Office
Level and Area of Studies
Master degree in any field.
Place of Study
At Goethe University in Germany
Eligibility and Criteria
- You hold or are on track to obtain an excellent bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) from a university outside Germany
- You’re looking for an interesting master’s programme and are considering a PhD in the long run
- You seek a stepping stone to start a successful, international career and funding for your master’s programme
- You’re well versed in your academic discipline and are particularly interested in research
- You want a platform to exchange ideas with other international researchers about the topics you are passionate about
- You are seeking hands-on experience in research under the supervision of excellent professors in a renowned university with state-of-the art facilities
- You are highly motivated to conduct research
There is no nationality restriction.
The detail instruction of how to apply Goethe Goes Global Scholarships can be seen at the link below.
Entries are accepted annually.