Applications are hereby invited from suitable and qualified candidates for the Chinese American Citizens Alliance Foundation Descent Scholarship Program for 2018.
The primary endeavor of the Chinese American Citizens Alliance Foundation is to award academic scholarships to worthy college students of Chinese descent. The Foundation granted its first two scholarships in 1971. To day, a range of scholarships has been offered as follow:
- Yoke Quong Jung Memorial Scholarship
- Huan Lin Cheng Memorial Scholarship
- Y. C. Hong Memorial Scholarship
- Collin Lai and Susan Hum Scholarship
- Julius and Eleanor Sue Scholarship
- Robert and Edith Jung Scholarship
- James Bok Wong and Betty KC Yeow Scholarship
- Stanley and Mary Mu Scholarship
- Tim and Annie Siu Scholarship
- Ming and Josephine Ng Scholarship
- Edward Jung Lew and Mary Lew Scholarship
Each of the winners of the above scholarship will receive $1,000.
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate level in any subjects.
Place of Study
This program can be taken in California, USA.
Eligibility and Criteria
The scholarships are open to undergraduate students of Chinese descent who have completed two years of college and are going to be juniors in the Fall. He or she must be enrolled at Californian college or university. In addition, they must be available for an in-person interview in Los Angeles to be scheduled in July/August.
U.S citizens are welcome to apply.
The fully detailed instruction of application procedure can be obtained from the employer.
Please anticipate the deadline in June each year.
Please direct your enquiries to: firstname.lastname@example.org