The CEU Master’s Scholarship covers up to 100% of tuition, health insurance and a monthly stipend of HUF 96,000 (approx. EUR 310) or HUF 50,000 (approx. EUR 160) to assist with living cost.
Central European University is a graduate-level “crossroads” university where faculty and students from more than 100 countries come to engage in interdisciplinary education, pursue advanced scholarship, and address some of the society’s most vexing problems.
DETAILS ABOUT THE FULLY FUNDED SCHOLARSHIP
To be taken at (country): Hungary
Type: Postgraduate (Master and Doctoral)
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Value Of Scholarship: Master’s Scholarship
Eligible Countries: International
- have completed their First degree program
- have good academic records
- be International students
- have applied or applying to Central European University
CEU offers a competitive financial aid package to students in doctoral programs. Applicants to a CEU doctoral program are automatically considered for a CEU Doctoral Scholarship.
The CEU Doctoral Scholarship covers the full cost of tuition and health insurance and includes a monthly stipend of HUF 242,000 (approx. EUR 780) that covers housing and living costs.
The following are required during application :
- Letters of Recommendation
- Academic Records
- Completed CEU Application Form
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Online Application
- Program-Specific Requirements
- Curriculum Vitae or Resume
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information