The Alpha Omega Epsilon (AOE) National Foundation is now offering its A.O.E. Foundation Scholarships to undergraduate women who are majoring in engineering or technical science.The mission of the Alpha Omega Epsilon National Foundation is to provide educational opportunities to women in engineering and technical sciences that enhance personal, professional, and academic development. now to the description.
Description of the Alpha Omega Epsilon Foundation Scholarship
Level and Area of Studies
Undergraduate degree in engineering or technical science.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
How much is the scholarship worth?
The winning candidates will worth (2) two $1000 Rings of Excellence Scholarships and (3) three $1000 Engineering and Technical Science Achievement Scholarships.
There is no nationality restriction.
CRITERIA FOR THIS SCHOLARSHIP
- International students are eligible if they are attending an ABET-accredited school and program and also meet the other scholarship requirements.
- A current freshman through junior in college this school year
- A sophomore through senior for the school year.
- Accepted or enrolled in an undergraduate engineering or technical science degree program. The program must be ABET-accredited or approved by Alpha Omega Epsilon National Foundation.
For Engineering and Technical Science Achievement Scholarships:
- Scholarships for undergraduate women majoring in engineering or technical science.
- Applicants must have an overall grade point average of 3.0/4.0 or equivalent.
For Rings of Excellence Scholarships:
- Scholarships for members of Alpha Omega Epsilon Sorority, or children or grandchildren of members.
- Applicants must be an undergraduate and majoring in engineering or technical science.
- Applicants must have an overall grade point average of 2.0/4.0 or equivalent.
15 February on annual basis.
FOR FULL DETAILS PLEASE LOG ON TO