Applications for Haas Scholarships are now accepted. U.S and overseas students are welcome to apply this MBA scholarship. Current and prospective fill-time MBA students at Haas School of Business, University of California, Berkeley are eligible to apply. Haas scholarships are consisted with several types of award as listed below. The winners of this scholarship will receive varied valued depending on the award granted.
In the last academic year, the Haas School has awarded approximately $5.8 million in scholarships to both domestic and international students. Scholarships available for Full-time MBA students along with the essay question for each. With the exception of the Consortium Fellowship, all Haas Scholarships are awarded after admission and the vast majority requires completion of our Haas Online Application to be considered. Depending on the scholarship, a personal statement is required. Unless otherwise noted, the following are all two-year awards, one quarter of which is disbursed at the beginning of each semester.
The following are detail information of what will be covered by Haas Scholarships of each awards as follow:
- The Consortium Fellowship for Graduate Study in Management: Candidates who apply, and are accepted through The Consortium, are considered for full tuition and fee
- Dean’s Fellowships: Dean’s Fellowships of $110,000 are awarded based on career potential as a “path-bending leader.”
- The David S. Ng Fellowship; this $110,000 scholarship is awarded to students who exhibit strong potential for business, economic, or governmental leadership in their home country.
- Diversity Scholarships: Diversity Scholarships of $50,000 are awarded based on proven ability to promote diversity.
- Haas Achievement Awards: Haas Achievement Awards of $50,000 are awarded to individuals who have achieved tremendous success in spite of significant economic, educational, health-related, or other obstacles.
- Marketing Scholarships: The Marketing Scholarship of $50,000 is awarded to MBA students pursuing careers in Marketing.
- Berkeley MBA Grants: The Berkeley MBA Grant for $20,000 to $60,000 is awarded to students based primarily on significant financial need.
- CJ White Fellowships (Finance): The CJ White Fellowship of up to $50,000 is awarded to MBA students pursuing careers in finance.
- Dr. Tahir Fellowships: This scholarship for $40,000 is awarded to international students with a preference for those who completed their undergraduate education in Asia.
- Mike and Carol Meyer Fellowships (Entrepreneurship and Engineering/Science interests): This $20,000 scholarship is to support students with an undergraduate degree.
- The Coan Torres Family Fellowship: This one-year $10,000 fellowship is awarded to an MBA student with a commitment to promoting diversity in the workplace and business.
- The Tirado Fellowship: Award is dependent upon available payout. Last year’s pay out was $5,000.
- The Blue Duck Scholarship: $20,000 will be awarded to an MBA student who has received his or her undergraduate degree from the University of Oregon.
- The Ulatowski Fellowship: This $20,000 scholarship is awarded to students who completed their undergraduate degree in Poland.
- Yellow Ribbon Program: The difference covered between CA Resident and Non-CA resident fees is approximately $2,547.
Level and Area of Studies
Haas scholarship awards will support an MBA program.
Place of Study
At Haas School of Business, University of California, USA
Eligibility and Criteria
Haas Scholarship awards are available for Full-time MBA students
and prospective students at the Haas School of Business, University of California.
U.S and international students may apply this scholarship.
Please apply this scholarship through the online application link below.
4 January 2018, 5 April 2018, 17 May 2087