The University of Stuttgart, a university located in Stuttgart, Germany is offering fully funded scholarships opportunities to international students who are looking to acquire a degree program from the Institution.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University. he University of Stuttgart, Germany is one of the top nine leading technical universities in Germany (TU9) with highly ranked programs in civil, mechanical, industrial and electrical engineering. The University of Stuttgart is especially known for its excellent reputation in the fields of advanced automotive engineering, efficient industrial and automated manufacturing, process engineering, aerospace engineering and activity-based costing.
How to apply for the fully funded scholarships
The following document should be submitted
- Application form [in German; please only use this to apply!] with matching wishes (optional)
- Application form in English – for information only. Please don’t use this to apply!
- Curriculum vitae
Below certificate should be added
1. freshmen in the 1st and 2nd semester (Bachelor, Teaching Qualification GymPO, Teaching Qualification B.A.):
- A copy of the university entrance qualification (e.g. Abitur certificate)
- Certificate of enrollment
- Students of Master’s programs in the 1stand 2ndsemester:
- A copy of the Bachelor’s certificate
- Certificate of enrollment
3. Students from the 3rdsemester of the Bachelor‘s and Master’s programs
- A current Transcript of Records of the achievements in the studies (not older than December 1, 2017)
4. Students in the last semester of a BA program applying for a Germany Scholarship in a Master’s program for summer semester 2018:
- The application is only promising if you are enrolled in the Master’s degree program until May 15, 2018! Please fill in the application form as follows: Degree: Master, Number of Semesters: 1 (2, if applicable)
- A copy of the Bachelor’s certificate, if available
- If you have not received the Bachelor’s certificate yet: a current Transcript of Records of the achievements in the Bachelor’s studies (not older than December 1, 2017).
5. A curriculum vitae(Uni Stuttgart form, not your own)
6. If applicable, certifications of internships and employment, if they confirm outstanding achievements.
It is important to note that you visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply successfully for this scholarship.
Criteria For The fully Funded Scholarships
Eligible Countries: International
Type: Masters & Undergraduate
Value Of Award for the fully funded scholarships: The scholarship amounts to 300 € per month, half of which is financed by a sponsor and the other half by the Federal Ministry of Education and Research.
To be taken at: Germany
for full details please refer to the official scholarship website