The Amsterdam talent scholarships invites applications from suitable qualified applicants who has interest in pursuing a degree program at the Institution.
The Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences (AUAS) aims to attract excellent students from around the world.
CRITERIA FOR THE AMSTERDAM TALENT SCHOLARSHIP
Eligible Fields of Study For The Amsterdam Talent Scholarship:
- Faculty of Digital Media and Creative Industries
- Faculty of Business and Economics
- Faculty of Education
- Faculty of Health
- Faculty of Applied Social Sciences and Law
- Faculty of Sports and Nutrition
- Faculty of Technology
Eligibility: To be eligible for the Amsterdam talent scholarships program, applicants must :
- Have paid the institutional tuition fee for non-EEA students
- Have goo academic grades
- Have obtained all 60 credits in the present academic year of his/her study program, with a minimum average grade of 7.
- Be enrolled in one of the programs of the Amsterdam University of Applied Sciences
- Be able to meet the conditions to obtain a Dutch visa (if applicable)
- be International students
How To Apply: Applicants who meet the eligibility criteria for the ATS can download the application form. After filling in all required data on the application form, the form should be submitted to the appropriate ATS contact person (see the sidebar on the right), together with a copy of your residence permit (front and back) and a certified grade list.
Type: Undergraduate and Masters
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award: 3000 euro
Offered Annually? Yes
Eligible Countries: International
To be taken at (country): Netherlands.
For full information visit the official page of the scholarship.