President’s Scholar Awards At University Of Manchester, UK
President’s scholar awards at university of Manchester, UK program provides a thriving research environment, and the opportunity to work with the top international scholars in the full range of business and management disciplines, accounting and finance, and information systems. The University normally has a range of scholarship which are
studentships and bursaries available for students commencing their doctoral studies.
INFORMATION ABOUT THE President’s Scholar Awards At University Of Manchester, UK
How To Apply: To be considered for one of these awards, candidates are required to submit an alliance MBS PHD application HERE and indicate that you wish to be considered for this funding opportunity.
Eligibility: To be eligible for the president’s scholar awards at university of Manchester, UK program, applicants must:
- have a track-record of research engagement (including relevant research experience and dissemination) and/or potential for outstanding research, as demonstrated in the quality of the proposal submitted as part of the application.
- have obtained a First or Upper Second Class Honours degree (or equivalent) and hold (or expect to obtain) a Masters-level qualification with Distinction.
Duration Of Scholarship: 3 years
They will also have the opportunity to:
- Become a PDS Award ambassador for the University
- Receive a President’s Doctoral Scholar medal at graduation
- Benefit from our extensive postgraduate researcher development and training
- Attend a series of exclusive events where you’ll have the opportunity to meet the University of Manchester President and Vice Chancellor, interact closely with our academic community and network with other PDS Award students
- Benefit from international research leadership under distinguished scholars
Application Deadline: 15th December, 2017
To be taken at (country): UK
Number Of Awardees: Not specified
Visit The Scholarship Webpage For More Information