Commonwealth Scholarships for Master’s and PhD study in the UK are offered for citizens of developing Commonwealth countries . These scholarships are funded by the UK Department for International Development (DFID) , with the aim of contributing to the UK’s international development aims and wider overseas interests, supporting excellence in UK higher education, and sustaining the principles of the Commonwealth.
A range of benefits will be given to each of the successful applicants. To apply, entries must be submitted by 15 November each year. Applicant are now invited for the Commonwealth Scholarship for Master and PhD study.
Eligible candidate must be a citizen of developing commonwealth country.
Level and Area of Studies
Master’s (one-year courses only) and PhD degree in any field of studies.
Place of Study
In the United Kingdom.
Eligibility and Criteria
To be eligible for this Commonwealth Postgraduate Scholarships, students must satisfy the given criteria as follow;
- Be permanently resident in a developing Commonwealth country.
- Be available to start your academic studies in the UK by the start of the UK academic year in September/October.
- Be a Commonwealth citizen, refugee, or British protected person.
- Academic merit of the candidate
- Quality of the proposal
- Potential impact of the work on the development of the candidate’s home country.
APPLICATION GUIDELINE :
Interested applicant must learn about the guideline in the below link
SUBMISSION DEADLINE :
15 November each year