SHARE TO HELP SOMEONE WIN A SCHOLARSHIP TODAY!
The Open Society Internship for Rights and Governance is a project of the Open Society Foundations that launched in the summer of 2013 in partnership with the School of Public Policy at Central European University. It is designed to inspire a new cohort of practitioners committed to working both in the public interest and at the forefront of global policy.
Student in Hungary are welcome to apply for the Fully Funded Open Society Internship for Students In Hungary 2018 as only eligible student will be qualified for this scholarship that is fully funded
To Be Taken At (University): Centreal European University, Budapest
Eligible Universities: Applications will only be accepted from the following universities:
- An-Najah National University, Faculty of Economics & Social Sciences
- An-Najah National University, Faculty of Law
- American University of Beirut, Faculty of Arts & Sciences
- Birzeit University Muwatin Institute for Democracy and Human Rights
- Harvard Kennedy School of Government
- The International University of Rabat, School of Political Science (Science Po Rabat)
- The University of Chicago, Harris School of Public Policy
- The University of Hong Kong, Journalism and Media Studies Centre
- The University of Hong Kong, Faculty of Law
- University of the Andes, Alberto Lleras Camargo School of Government
- University of the Andes, Masters in International Law
- University of Pretoria Centre for Human Rights
- University of Toronto Munk School of Global Affairs
- Makerere University School of Law
- School of Public Policy at Central European University
- Sciences Po Paris School of International Affairs
How to Apply: Applications for 2018 participation will be released to eligible universities in fall 2017.
- Only candidates of the above schools will be accepted.
- If you are not a master’s candidate in one of the programs listed above, we cannot accept your application at this time.
ward Providers: Open Society Foundations and the School of Public Policy at Central European University.