Cranfield University Merit Scholarship In Leadership & Management is opened to interested Africans who are looking to acquire a degree program at Cranfield University, UK.
HOW TO APPLY FOR THE CRANFIELD UNIVERSITY MERIT SCHOLARSHIP IN LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT
- If you have already applied for admission and wish to be considered for a Cranfield Scholarship you should send an email to email@example.com including a short submission highlighting your achievements and reasons that you should receive a bursary. Please include your full name, Cranfield ID number and course name in your email.
- Applicants wishing to be considered for this Scholarship should be applying to a full-time Masters degree in an eligible course and indicate their interest on their course application form.
Eligible Fields Of Study:
- Finance and Management MSc
- Investment Management MSc
- Management MSc
- Logistics and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Procurement and Supply Chain Management MSc
- Management & Corporate Sustainability MSc
- Management and Entrepreneurship MSc
- Strategic Marketing MSc
Eligible Countries: Sub-Saharan African countries
To Be Taken At (Country): Cranfield University, UK
Application Deadline: 25th May 2018
Number Of Awards: Not specified
Value Of Award: £4,000 for tuition fees
Duration Of Program: 1 year
Eligibility OF THE Cranfield University Merit Scholarship In Leadership & Management : To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- be Nationals of any African Country
- be graduates with a first class honours or upper second-class honours undergraduate degree or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- have good academic records