The Cologne Business School (CBS) Germany is offering scholarship (Cologne Business School, Foreign Students Scholarships) opportunities to International students who are willing to pursue a degree program at the Institution.
These scholarships are designed exclusively for new international students (Bachelor, Master and full-time MBA) who intent to study at Cologne Business School.
INFORMATION AND HOW TO APPLY
Value Of Scholarship for the Cologne Business School, Foreign Students Scholarships: CBS awards scholarships in order to reduce the tuition fees for talented foreign students. The level of the scholarship (25%, 50% and 75% of the tuition fee) mainly depends on the skills and the financing need of the applicant.
Eligibility for the Cologne Business School, Foreign Students Scholarships : To be eligible for this scholarship program, applicants must:
- have excellent academic achievements, outstanding social & cultural dedication or athletic accomplishments.
- be non-Germans
- have applied or applying to CBS
How To Apply: Interested applicants are advised to please submit the following documents until 15th of May 2018 (cob) to using the following application form.
- Transcript of records and certificates of your latest school or academic degree
- An essay about “Impact of Brexit on the German Economy” (max. 1000 words). Please use the CBS Style Guide
Essays that do not follow the rules set out in the CBS Style Guide, will not be considered for the scholarship!
- Proof of your social dedication or athletic achievements, if applicable
- Personal letter and statement that indicates the applicant’s need for a scholarship
Eligible Countries: For international students
To be taken at (country): Germany
Type: Undergraduate, Masters, MBA
Number Of Scholarship: Not specified
Application Deadline: 15th May, 2018
Award Providers: Cologne Business School