Applications are hereby invited for the J Design Group Scholarship Program. Eligible candidates must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours undergraduate or 3 hours graduate at an accredited University or College.
The winning student will receive $1,500.
Level and Area of Studies
College or university level in any field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 6 hours undergraduate or 3 hours graduate at an accredited University or College.
- Must have taken at least 20 undergraduate credit hours or 10 graduate credit hours.
- Must have proof of a declared major.
- Must demonstrate involvement on campus or in the community of attended University or College.
- Must attach one letter of recommendation on official letterhead
- You must be at least 18 years of age to apply.
- You must be currently enrolled at your college or university during the time of submission.
- You must have a 3.0 GPA or higher.
The U.S. citizens may apply this scholarship.
To apply, you must fill out our application which you can download by clicking the link below.
30 December 2017.