Applications are hereby invited from suitable candidates for Health and Care Research Wales Fellowship Awards. The citizens of UK are welcome to apply.
There is an indicative budget of approximately £900,000 for this call. Health and Care Research Wales expects to make around 3 or 4 awards.
Level and Area of Studies
Research program in health field.
Place of Study
In the United States of America.
Eligibility and Criteria
- Applicants must be based at an institution or organization in Wales at the time of applying.
- Applicants must be in a position to commence activities by 1 October 2018.
- Fellowships can be undertaken on a full-time basis over 3 years (100% WTE), or part-time over 4 years (75% WTE) or 5 years (60% WTE).
- Applications must have the support of the Host Institution.
- Applicants must have a PhD, or other research-based professional doctorates in health and social care-related research (Health and Care Research Wales will also accept applications from applicants who have submitted their PhD thesis, or equivalent, to their institution for assessment. In these cases the Applicant must have been notified of a successful outcome by 29 November 2017).
- Applicants must have a named Academic Mentor.
- Applicants must have no more than 60 months of FTE post-doctoral research experience, at the time of applying.
- Applications must contain a clear training and development programme.
- Applications must be relevant to at least one of the priority policy areas listed (prevention and early intervention, management of chronic conditions, service organisation and delivery) or if applying to the ‘does co-production increase the sustainability of public services?’ theme, describe how the proposal addresses this theme.
There is no nationality restriction.
Please go to the link below to see further instruction.
November 29, 2017.